Clivia Care Center in Witpoortjie in Roodepoort (West Rand) caters for assisted living (mid care) residents in large private rooms with a bathroom en-suite. The frail care section has a combination of shared and private rooms.
Residents enjoy their meals in the spacious dining room and enjoy the musical entertainment and other activities arranged for them. Residents can be seen sitting outside on warm sunny days enjoying the gardens and socialising with other residents of the village.
- Dining room
- Community hall
- Exercise classes
- Shuttle service to shops once weekly
- private rooms with bathroom en-suite
Purchase Prices and levies
- from R190 000 and R13 950pm
- private and shared rooms
- From R14 820 pm
- R550 pd for temporary care
- all meals
- domestic service
- nursing assistance with daily living activities for assisted living
- 24 hour nursing assistance in full care