Clivia Care Center in Witpoortjie in Roodepoort (West Rand) caters for assisted living (mid care) residents in large private rooms with a bathroom en-suite. The frail care section has a combination of shared and private rooms.
Residents enjoy their meals in the spacious dining room and enjoy the musical entertainment and other activities arranged for them. Residents can be seen sitting outside on warm sunny days enjoying the gardens and socialising with other residents of the village.
- Dining room
- Community hall
- Exercise classes
- Shuttle service to shops once weekly
- private rooms and shared rooms
- from R17 215 pm to R19 260
- private and shared rooms
- From R17 215 pm
- R650 per day for temporary care
- all meals
- domestic service
- nursing assistance with daily living activities for assisted living
- 24 hour nursing assistance in full care