Waverley Gardens Memory Care
Waverley Gardens Memory Care is a nursing home situated in the beautiful suburb of Waverley and consists of two types of care, Assisted living and Full Care for those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Waverley Garden Memory Care is a dedicated and specialised Dementia and Alzheimers Care centre. The home is well equipped and boasts a dynamic team of professional staff who are dedicated and experienced in caring for the residents. Staff are kept up to date by attending seminars and training regularly. The staff are passionate about their jobs and her residents. The home is surrounded by beautiful gardens where the residents are free to wander and experience the delicate aromas from the herb garden and flowers.
- All meals and laundry provided
- Professional nursing by trained and caring staff
- Recreation center
- Activities and entertainment program
Private and shared bedsitters, some with en-suite toilet and basin and some with shared bathrooms. Downstairs units open up onto a veranda and the beautiful gardens. Upstairs units overlook the lovely gardens or surrounding suburb.
- Shared room, bathroom not en-suite from R20 400 pm
- Shared room, bathroom en-suite from R23 045 pm
- Private room with bathroom en-suite R26 676pm
- Once-off non-refundable special needs levy, equal to one months levy
- Temporary care R940 per day