Elm Park Village
Set against the magnificent backdrop of Northcliff, close to Cresta shopping centre and various local shops, restaurants and churches.
Elm Park Village consists of Cape Dutch style cottages nestling comfortably among spacious lawns and colourful gardens. They are set against the magnificent backdrop of Northcliff, close to Cresta shopping centre and various local shops, restaurants and churches.
You may not need to go out of the complex though as it has all you will need from beautiful gardens to enjoy tea with friends in or playing bridge in the spacious lounge.
For the men there is a Hammer and Chisel club to put your retirement and tools to good use.
ACTIVITIES AT THE VILLAGE
- Arts and Crafts Club
- Trim Gym
- Cardies Club
- Hammer and Chisel Club
- Outings and Social Events
- One and two bedroom cottages
- One bedroom flats
- No rental cottages available at Elm Park.
- Units are only available for purchase.
PRICING FOR UNITS
Prices for Units
Basic Tenancy Right price ranges:
- 1 bedroom flats from
R1 020 000 and R1 070 000
- 1 bedroom cottages from
R1 120 000 and R1 415 000
- 2 bedroom cottages from
R1 520 000 and R1 750 000
All purchases are subject to a
R15 000 admin fee upon signing an agreement.
Prices may vary according to individual cottage improvements
- From R3 951 to R4 176 per month
FACILITIES AT THE VILLAGE
- Domestic and communal garden service included in levy
- Perimeter secured and guard house manned 24 hours
- Emergency buttons in every cottage and flat
- Lock up garages for each cottage and flat as well extra parking bays for visitors
- Cosy friendship lounges
- Weekly entertainment is arranged
- Kombi service to Cresta shopping center once a week
- Guest flat at Maxhaven Village for visitors
- Other facilities include a Library, Chapel, Hairdressing Salon and Dining Room
Online Application Form
We would love to help you decide. Please click on the button below and fill in the online form so we can understand what you are needing.
We have viewing days for interested parties to take a look around the grounds and units in the estates.