HOW TO APPLY
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
To apply for accommodation at any of our villages, please complete the application forms and return them to us via e-mail, post or fax (Please note that application forms cannot be processed without the requirements below being met.).
or use the online Contact form with your questions and we will get back to you.
WAITING LIST PROCEDURE:
It is in the interests of the older clients and those with health challenges, to be placed in a complex with an infrastructure of nursing care. In order for the Flower Foundation to ensure our members are waiting for the appropriate accommodation, please take note of the following.
- Complete the application forms provided.
- Sign the attached debit order authority for the annual subscription fees due on the 1st April each year.
- Attach a recent passport photo of yourself.
- A R300 registration fee is due (proof of payment must accompany forms).
- If you are 75 years of age or older and applying for independent living, you will be required to have our medical forms completed by your doctor. We anticipate you having five years and more productive, quality living in one of our independent living units. It is therefore advisable that you keep us updated on your health and other relevant circumstances.
- Payment can be made by cheque, cash or direct or electronic deposit into our bank account.
Please take note of the following:
When accommodation is available, persons on a waiting list are contacted only once during a 12 month period. Accommodation may only be declined three times; thereafter your name may be placed at the bottom of the list. We prefer to offer two bedroom cottages to couples, for practical reasons; however, singles are given the option after five couples decline.
If you would like to support the Flower Foundation on a regular basis by making a donation, you can become a Friend of the Flower Foundation please contact us .
Banking details are as follows:
Current Account number: 200574183