Situated in the suburb of Oaklands in Johanessburg, it is close to Atholl, Melrose, Norwood, Saxonwold, Rosebank, Highlands North, Waverley etc.
Pioneer House in Oaklands offers mid-care units. Pioneer House provides comfortable accommodation with gracious social activities and professional health care. It has been actively running for 60 years now and continues to be a popular establishment. Pioneer House also has a frail care section called Patricia King Wing.
Private rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Small Private rooms with
en-suite bathroom R14 145
- Private rooms with Shower en-suite
- Full suite from R15 415 and R15 795
- Nursing assistance with bathing, dressing and medication
- 3 Nutritious meals per day served in sunny dining room
- 2 Refreshments per day enjoyed on patio or in your room
- Emergency button for rapid response
- Daily cleaning of rooms
- Occupational Therapist
- Kombi service
- Visiting doctor and podiatrist
- Hairdresser on site
- Serene interdenominational chapel on site
- Two cosy lounges for residents to relax in
- Mobile library
We have viewing days for interested parties to take a look around the grounds and units in the estates.
Online Application Form
We would love to help you decide. Please click on the button below and fill in the online form so we can understand what you are needing.